Title: An African Billionaire and his contract girlfriend
Genre: Romance novel
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing
Publication year: 2016
Get a copy on AMAZON
1) To order the hard copy of my book in Amazon please follow this link: https://www.amazon.com/African-billionaire-his-contract-girlfriend/dp/1535526092/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
2) To order the hard copy from the publisher (CreateSpace Independent Publishing) please follow this link: https://www.createspace.com/6453073
This book is also available digitally in kindle version. To add and read this book on your devise kindly follow these links
1) For USA customers :https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IXT6HMO#nav-subnav
2) For UK customers:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01IXT6HMO
3) For Canada customers :https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01IXT6HMO
4) For Australia customers:https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01IXT6HMO
5) For France customers:https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01IXT6HMO
6) For Germany customers:https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01IXT6HMO
7) For Spain customers:https://www.amazon.es/dp/B01IXT6HMO
8) For Italy customers:https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01IXT6HMO
9) For Netherlands customers:https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B01IXT6HMO
10) For Japan customers:https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01IXT6HMO
11) For Portuguese customers:https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B01IXT6HMO
12) For Mexico Customers:https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B01IXT6HMO
13) For India customers:https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01IXT6HMO
‘What are you going to ask for?’ Emeka asked Emily as he returned to the sitting room. The bet was that the winner would ask anything he or she wanted and the loser would do it. Emily looked at Emeka like someone who was going to ask for his life.
Emeka was not worried because he knew that anything that Emily decided to ask for he was equal to the task. Emily stood up, looked at Emeka, and smiled.
She pitied him. ‘Are you scared?’ She asked mockingly.
‘No, I am not.’ he answered.
‘I can detect fear in your eyes.’ She said.
‘I am not afraid, Emily, because I know you are not going to ask for my head.’
Emeka was becoming a little bit worried. He remembered the last time he lost his car in a football bet. At the end of the game, he thought that his friend would pardon him and leave the car for him. But he thought wrong. His friend took his car without even pitying him.
But, he lost a bet and he didn’t even know what his debt was.
Emily looked at Emeka and said, ‘make love to me. That is what I am asking for.’
‘What did you say? ‘Emeka asked in amazement.
Emily repeated what she just said and added, ‘That is what I’m asking you to do and you said you would keep your promise, so, I want you to make love to me.’
Emeka was confused and he could not move. He wanted to say something but there is nothing in his mind to say. He lost the bet and he need to keep his promise. He didn’t imagine that Emily would have the boldness to ask for such a thing.
What am I going to do? I couldn’t possibly be considering making love to Emily, could I?He was in shock, speechless, and confused.
Emily walked behind him and whispered to his right ear, ‘Please Emeka, make love to me.’ There was tension in the house now. Emeka was dumbfounded. He could not believe what he was hearing.
He walked back to the sofa and sat down and Emily followed him. Then she asked, ‘Are you going to keep your promise or not?’
‘Ask for something else,’ Emeka mustered some courage to say to her, sounding like someone who had been asked to sacrifice his only son.
‘No,’ she replied. ‘I have nothing else to ask for.’
A few minutes ago, Emily didn’t even know what she was going to ask for. But she wanted him. She wanted him to kiss her and make love to her. That was all she wanted.
There was nothing else she wanted to ask for. She wanted him to touch her and she couldn’t hide it anymore. She had tried but she couldn’t hide it anymore. Emeka wants Emily too, but he has managed to hide it. He had successfully hidden his feelings from her. But there was a problem. He couldn’t do it, not without a contract. He vouldn’t touch her without her signing a contract. It was against his principles. ‘Emily I can’t do that, you have to ask for something else.’
‘I don’t want anything else,’ she said. She was not ready to give up without a little fight.
Emily stood in front of Emeka. She unzipped the dress she was wearing from the back, allowing the dress to fall on her feet…